Sunday, October 17, 2004

Singapore

Well, I leave for Singapore on Thursday, Oct 21. I have a leadership conference happening at Cornerstone that I am responsibile for the satellite feed for. Ironically, our University Leadership Team is scheduled to be at a retreat away from campus during this leadership conference. Take that for what that's worth.

Singapore. 20 hours of flight time, 12 times zones away (read, half way around our 24 hour world). Leave at 9:30 am Thursday, arrive 10:30 pm Friday evening. Looking forward to seeing new place. Not looking forward to all the rest. Also not looking forward to being away from my family for 10 days. :-(

Anyway, going to keep this short. Hopefully, the world keeps spinning until I get back.

I will try to post while I am over there, but we'll see how that works out.

Aloha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home