Monday, December 04, 2006

Blogthing

Since one of my friends mentioned that he/she was tired of seeing blogthings on blogs. So, I thought I would post one. I thought I would go "interesting" by posting my "Seduction Style". Who says I don't have a sense of humor?

I will post more later. I am finding that I don't have a lot of time to blog. Sorry.

Aloha.




Your Seduction Style: The Charismatic



You're beyond seductive, you're downright magnetic!

You live life and approach seduction on a grand scale.

You have an inner self confidence and energy that most people lack

It's these talents that make you seem extraordinary - and you truly are!

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Denise said...

Really, Dan, this is more than I wanted to know about you. But maybe you were in the mood? I see you posted this late at night, huh?

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well....I guess that is good to know...............::shudders::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home