Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dan's Campaign Continues

This video was sent by a friend who thought this might help my campaign:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiQJ9Xp0xxU&

Please read my response along side watching the video. They parallel each other. My response follows:

I'm voting democrat because I believe a free market economy is evil. Successful corporations and successful people are evil. Only "the people" are good. Communism is the only way to go.

I'm voting democrat because I believe there is some magic cure that can be found immediately if only the federal government taxes me more and gives that money to any crackpot who has a crazy idea.

I'm voting democrat because, again, I believe a free market economy is evil. Communism is the only way to go. Drug companies are evil too. They don't gain anything if people live.

I'm voting democrat because I believe the federal government can do a better job educating my child than I can. I am also against charter schools, where class sizes can be reduced dramatically. (By the way, the teacher's unions who thrive on 35-to-1 classroom rations and no accountability are voting democrat too.)

I'm voting democrat because I believe that, even though that thing in a woman could be nothing else other than a person, it is inconvenient to me. So let's kill it. Then do it again. It is fun.

I'm voting democrat because I believe that drastically limiting supply we can use domestically is somehow saving the environment. And democrats hate nuclear energy, the cleanest form of energy on the planet today.

I'm voting democrat because I believe judges should make laws. To Hell with the Constitution and separation of powers. (By the way, Republicans hate black people and are racist...right?)

I'm voting democrat because I believe homosexuals are better than heterosexuals. Morals...who needs those? A hetero couple shacks up...no benefits. A homo couple shacks up and pretends its serious and...poof...benefits.

I'm voting democrat because I believe whatever the government touches gets better, not worse. The world has gotten cleaner since the EPA began. (Please forget that in the 70's when the EPA began, we were worried about global cooling and not global warming.) FYI, birthday of EPA is Dec 2, 1970. See, the world is much better environmentally than in the 70's.

I'm voting democrat because I believe again, big corporations are inherently evil. It doesn't matter if new technology is safe or not. I'm afraid and I need the perfect government to protect me. The government can fix everything.

I'm voting democrat because I believe (did I mention big corporations are inherently evil?) Ignore the fact that the government makes more on a gallon of gas than the oil companies do. Republicans put minorities in prison, not the entitlement mentality that democrats provide. Hybrids have more CO2 footprint than that used SUV (check Wired Mag latest issue). The perfect government can give health care to all (just look at the success of the Soviet Union and the long lines in Canada). Again, big corporations and successful people are evil. And I don't understand the Constitution. I believe the whole world should be run by one big government. Because we should do anything for the sake of peace, even facilitate genocide. Ditto. Ditto.

I'm voting democrat because they say they can do all of these things and only increase taxes a little. So what if "a little" is 98%.

Aloha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home